RSKC is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refunds of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent.RSKC expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. RSKC also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
RSKC will examine each request for a refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. RSKC may also seek further information/documents and donors must cooperate in this regard.
However, RSKC is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to RSKC to be refunded,
- You must request RSKC in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach RSKC within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to RSKC or someone authorised by RSKC for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to RSKC by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation:
- Date of Donation
- Donation Amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
Rising Star Khilte Chehre
7/10 Pocket-B Phase-III Ashok Vihar
New Delhi – 110052
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All decisions of RSKC in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.